Mobile homes with metal roofs are great because the roof lasts longer and sometimes can be made brand new with just some TLC. When view mobile homes I often check the roof out for wear and tear due to the elements.
In my journey I have found that Kool Seal on metal roofs is a GREAT solution to repair some of those old rusted roofs.
Below are some of the benefits of Kool Seal
- It can lower costs on your electric bill: Reflects heat from the sun.
- It protects the roof from small falling debris: Rubber seals minor dents and pin holes in the roof.
- You can reduce the home’s interior heat: Small amount of insulation to keep in hot or cool air of mobile home interior.
- Helps to reduce stress on the A/C by working less: Lower electric bills
- Adds curb appeal to the home: The clean white look is noticeable right away.
If you are looking to revitalize your metal roof I highly recommend picking up a 5 gallon bucket of this roof coating and having it applied during the warm months.